Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How is going the project...

This time I have to say that I have been interacting with a lot of different people just to find the right persons that would like to answer to my questions in front of the camera, but most of all, that kind of people that you can not easily find in a city like my lovely Bogota D.C.

So, at this point I have interviewed a nice guy form Malaysia who’s name is Jay (it is really Wijaya but nobody here can say it ) and has been here for 4 years studying first and then working like a chef. He’s life is very interesting and is great in front of the camera. The second person is also a guy, from Iran, he’s really nice and has been here only for a year. He is from Teheran and has a lot of clever things to say. Soil (I don’t know how to write his real name in Iranian) is living here with his brother, fact that makes everything easier for him. And the third guy (again a guy … I have to find some women) is Patrice from France; 10 years working in five stars Hotels as a Concierge… very interesting…

Unlucky me, Ryu a half Japanese half German guy that works as a journalist photographer and has moved a lot couldn’t make it. Still have my agenda full of appointments for this week and the next. I think I’m collecting great material… you’ll see.